Frequently Asked Questions
We make it easy to work with us. Below are a handful of frequently asked questions we get from employers new to working with Tequent
Our search and recruitment efforts are highly specialized and centered around matching resources from our network with your specifications. We gather critical intel during discovery conversations with you, and then send over our best consultants for your consideration.
Our specialized delivery practice means that we likely already know the consultant(s) you need. Our standard turnaround time to identify consultants for your consideration is 24-48 hours.
Tequent provides consultants at an hourly rate. The exact hourly rate is consultant-dependent; factors include skill set, years of experience, required certifications and the like. NOTE: Tequent does not maintain an active bench. This means, your role will be filled with the best consultant, and not with a consultant who happens to be available.
Every consultant is reference checked. Beyond that, at our clients’ request, a drug screen and a criminal background check can also be processed. These basic background check services come standard, but we can also perform any additional pre-employment screening requirements you have.
We are highly specialized and provide consultants in the following areas:
- Technologies: AWS, Cybersecurity, Kronos, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce, SAP, Workday
- Healthcare IT: Cerner, Epic
- Life Sciences: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Government Solutions: Enterprise IT, Intelligence & Engineering
A shortlist of benefits include:
- Focused search efforts to identify the consultant(s) you need. Internal teams do not typically have the time or resources to find top-tier consultants, quickly, as we do.
- Competitive comparison – maybe you already have someone in your network with the skills you need; ALKU can provide comparative profiles. This ensures you are getting the best person for the job and not just defaulting to someone you know.
- Expertise – we are highly specialized and provide not only consultants but competitive market intel and other talent intelligence that can be used as a competitive differentiator for your organization.
- Our exclusive network of consultants are not individuals you will find on the job boards. Oftentimes, we are working exclusively and confidentially with consultants who we have known for years. Our consultant relationships have been carefully curated and nurtured over time.